BeGone Classic features Version 1.6.0.
BeGone Classic features five maps:
Timbertown is not included.
- Server (Regular): The standard Server, 12 players. The number of Servers (Regular) differs for each map.
- Medium Server: The Medium Server, 16 players. The number of Medium Servers differs for each map.
- Mega Server: The Mega Server, 24 players. There are 5 Mega Servers per map.
- Mini Server: The Mini Server, 6 players. The number of Mini Servers differs for each map.
- Novice Server: The Novice Server, 12 players (intended for beginners). There are 2 Novice Servers per map.
- Dual Server: The Dual Server, 2 players. There are 6 Dual Servers per map.
- Team Dual Server: The Team Dual Server, 4 players. There are 6 Team Dual Servers per map.
5 Primary and 1 Secondary Weapons are available in BeGone Classic.
Differences Between Classic and CurrentEdit
BeGone Classic uses Version 1.6.0 and was released more than a year after the current version was released. Because of this, there are numerous changes made and some content is not available in Classic.
- While playing Begone Classic, the player will not play using their NPlay account (if the player is logged in).
- Statistics will not be recorded on the player's profile stats while playing BeGone Classic.
- Under the Options tab on the Main Menu, the Controls tab does not include a Tactical option.
- There is no time delay at the beginning of a round.
- The player has 28 seconds to buy Weapons from the Store.
- There are no Achievements.
- The player can only have 1 Primary Weapon and 1 Secondary Weapon at a time.
- The M67 costs $400 instead of $1000.
- The M67 is the only Secondary Weapon (instead of Tactical Weapon). The M9A1 and MP7 are not featured in Classic.
- The default Optics for the M4A1 (CCO) is the Holographic Sight.
- The Iron Sight for the M1014 is not allined correctly.
- There are no Weapon Attachments.
- Your Primary Weapon Will Reset to MP5 When You Were Killed