Terms and their abbreviations are often used in BeGone, especially if you use a 3rd party voice-chat program like RaidCall.
This page will list most if not all of the common terms and abbreviations in BeGone.
- AFK - Away From Keyboard.
- Camping spot - A place that a player is at for a long time and can be used for offensive purposes
- Care - Be careful.
- Def - Defend the bomb or a base.
- GG (gg) - Short for Good Game. A way to show good sportsmanship at the end of a match.
- GJ (gj) - Short for Good Job. The textual variant of a thumbs up.
- GL - Good luck. Another way to show good sportsmanship but in the beginning of a match.
- HF - Have fun.
- Hiding spot - A place that a player is at for most of the time in a match and is not meant to be offensive.
- HP - Health points.
- IDC - I don't care.
- IDK - I don't know.
- IKR - I know right.
- KS (kill steal) - The act of killing someone who is low HP, where the killer did not cause most of the wounds.
- LOL - Laughing out loud.
- Match - A single "game". A team wins the match if they reach 10 round wins before the other team does.
- Meatshield - A player who distracts one or more opponents, so his teammates can easily kill them.
- Med - Medium servers.
- OMW - On My Way
- OP - Overpowered
- ROFL - Rolling on floor laughing.
- Round - A single "round" of gameplay. Players respawn at the start of a new round.
- Streak (or Kill Streak) - Multiple kills in a row without dying.
- Team - The team the player is on. The two teams in BeGone right now are Militia (Green) and SWAT (Blue).
- UP - Underpowered
- WP - Well played.
- Court - Short for Courtyard, one of the maps.
- Pipe - Short for Pipeline, one of the maps.
- Timber - Short for Timbertown, one of the maps.
- Ware - Short for Warehouse, one of the maps.
- CCO - The M4A1 (CCO)
- M4 (M4A1) - Short for M4A1 (CCO)
- Nade (grenade) - Short for M67 (Grenade).
- Saw - Short for M249 SAW.
- Scope - The M4A1 (Scope)
- Shotty - Short for Shotgun. The only shotgun in the game right now is the M1014.
- Sniper (M110) - Commonly used as a replacement for "M110", not to be mixed with a person who snipes.