Welcome to the BeGone Wiki! We're still working on filling out all the pages and frankly, it's a lot of work.
So if you're available to help out, we would really appreciate it!
For information on Begone Classic, check this page.
|Weapons||Mechanics & other Technical Information||Maps|
This wiki provides information about:
- Weapons - Weapons with images and stats! If you want to know how many shots it takes to score a kill, look here!
- Maps - Interested in the map layout from top down, or the special features? This section describes each map in detail, with a top down image to go with it.
- Map Objects - A listing of all the objects in maps you can do more with than just (ab)use as cover!
- Technical Information - Info on how Health, Stamina, Cash, Servers, and many more work.
- Achievements - The list of achievements you can obtain in a round!
- Bugs - Going to report a bug, or want to know what to watch out for? The Bugs section describes all the bugs the developers know about already.
- Techniques & Tactics - Improve your skill by learning some techniques! Did you know you can sprint whilst throwing a grenade? More of these tricks can be found in the techniques category!
- Guides - Learn how to play, improve your skills, and increase performance!
Helping us outEdit
Nearly every weapons page needs to be updated to reflect changes in v22.214.171.124. You can help to do this by improving pages related to the following categories. Not sure what to improve? No problem! We've listed the things that we would like to get done. If you find a typo, try your best to fix it! Yes it is a small edit, but it improves the quality of the wiki.
- Map Pages - All maps could use a description of how they got their name, and a history of the changes that have been made to them. Tower needs an updated image. Crane and Pipeline need a listing of their bomb/sabotage sites. Timbertown also needs more detail.
- Stubs - Stubs are pages which are a bit short and need more content.
- English Improvement - Some pages are written in a manner that is not consistent with the English language and need improving.
- Images - A couple of articles here and there still need some images. Try to keep the file format for images PNG's to preserve the quality as best as possible.
- History page - Currently a stub, it needs to have a more verbose description of Version History. If we are ever going to have a real Wikipedia page, it should be a near duplicate of the History page.
- Techniques - If you know a handy trick that hasn't been published yet, make a page about it!
The current goal for the wiki is to reach 150 pages. We now have 147 pages.
- We're especially looking for things like Techniques and Tactics. Techniques and Tactics can be learned by new players to directly improve their skill, which will attract a great amount of users.
- Not only do we need pages, but we also need content. Every page in game information should be big enough for a content box.
- The greater goal is for this wiki to become a solid, community owned reference guide to BeGone. Someone wondering how much damage a certain weapon does? Link them to the Begone Wiki! Someone wondering about how Sabotage works? Link them to BeGone Wiki!
- Don't feel overwhelmed by all this! BeGone has a large player base, and if we all help out a little bit, we can make this work.
- Our first primary goal as a wiki was to reach 50 pages, which has been accomplished.
- Our next primary goal was to reach 75 pages, which has also been accomplished.
Please avoid making clan pages. All BeGone Wiki pages that pertain or has relation to clan pages of any extent will be deleted.
|Maps||Warehouse • Courtyard • Crane • Timbertown • Pipeline|
|Game modes||Elimination • Sabotage|
|Teams||Swat • Militia|
|Objects||Ammunition Crate • Ladder • Tree • Bomb • Staircase|