The M67 (Grenade) (commonly abbreviated as nade) is the only weapon to currently inhabit the tactical weapon slot, and is the only grenade type in Begone.
It is a strong weapon for countering campers and people, wether they're behind walls or on top of buildings due to its bouncing capabilities. It can also be useful at mass-damaging a group of enemies moving together. Killing an enemy with a grenade gives the player a cash award of $900. When throwing a grenade it shows a line behind it representing your team; Green for militia and blue for SWAT.
There is only one attachment for the M67 Grenade, "High Explosive ", which increases the damage whilst decreasing the range. High Explosive costs $1500.
Throwing a GrenadeEdit
Grenades can be equipped by pressing the number 4 key (or the key set for Tactical in the Controls menu). After equipped, press the left hand mouse button to throw the grenade.
|Damage - Body||70|
|Fire rate (grenades thrown/second)||0.5|
|Throw delay||1.5 seconds|
|Explosion timer||2.1 seconds|
|Magazine ammo capacity||1|
- When zooming in with the M67, the player loses the crosshair. Despite having a Zoom Power of 70, there is little different between M67 zoomed and unzoomed.
- Grenades, like other weapons, do not deal damage to players of the same team as the thrower.
- It cannot be restocked at an Ammunition Crate.
- Nearby grenades make a beeping sound.
- When hiding behind a wall just when a grenade explodes, It will not damage you.