The Staircase is a map object used to access elevated platforms.
To use a staircase, simply press the Forward, Backward, Left, Right, or Jump Keys (default "W", "S", "A", "D", "Spacebar" respectively). The Forward and Backward Keys are used more while using a staircase than the Left, Right, and Jump Keys.
At least one staircase is present in all maps except Courtyard.
There are currently 9 staircase models:
- Staircase #1: Ironwork steps with yellow rails.
- Staircase #2: Diamond plate steps with metallic gray rails.
- Staircase #3: Diamond plate steps with yellow rails.
- Staircase #4: Diamond plate steps with metallic dark gray rails.
- Staircase #5: Rusty thin iron slit steps with rusty white rails.
- Staircase #6: Iron slit steps with iron platform barriers.
- Staircase #7: Rusty Diamond plate steps with rusty metallic doubled rails.
- Staircase #8: Iron steps with yellow rails.
- Staircase #9: Thin ironwork steps with rusty rails.
- Warehouse: A total of 2 Staircase #1.
- Courtyard: There are no staircases in Courtyard.
- Tower: 1 Staircase #1, 1 Staircase #2, 1 Staircase #3, and 1 Staircase #4. A total of 4 staircases.
- Timbertown: 3 Staircase #5 and 2 Staircase #6. A total of 5 staircases
- Crane: 2 Staircase #7 and 1 Staircase #8. A total of 3 staircases.
- Pipeline: 1 Staircase #1, 2 Staircase #3, 1 Staircase #4, 1 Staircase #8, and 4 Staircase #9. A total of 9 staircases.
- All staircases in Warehouse and Crane can be shot through the steps.
- All staircases in Tower cannot be shot through the steps except for Staircase #4, outside of the Militia Base.
- In Timbertown, Staircase #6 can be shot through the steps but cannot be shot the platform barriers. Staircase #6 is found on the outsides of the SWAT and Militia buildings.
- All staircases in Pipeline can be shot though the steps except Staircase #8, inside the SWAT Base.
Tips & TricksEdit
- Know what staircase can be shot through the steps in each map. It is sometimes easier to kill enemies through the steps of the staircase (mostly Staircase #6 in Timbertown).
- Know what staircase can't be shot through the steps (or platform barriers) in each map. Having cover from bullets is very useful (mostly Staircase #2 in Tower and Staircase #6 in Timbertown).
- Every map except Courtyard has at least one staircase.
- Almost every map that has staircases has a unique staircase: Staircase #2 is exclusive to Tower, Staircase #5 and Staircase #6 are exclusive to Timbertown, Staircase #7 is exclusive to Crane, and Staircase #9 is exclusive to Pipeline.