The Suppressor eliminates bullet traces and muzzle flash, and decreases muzzle noise when firing. In addition, the suppressor decreases recoil of zoomed and non-zoomed shots, but also decreases damage to all body parts.
|MP5, M1014, M110, M4A1, M249 SAW||Value|
|Damage - Head||-4.0|
|Damage - Body||-4.0|
|Damage - Limb||-4.0|
|Damage - Head||-2.0|
|Damage - Body||-2.0|
|Damage - Limb||-2.0|
|Damage - Head||-3.0|
|Damage - Body||-3.0|
|Damage - Limb||-3.0|
- Players hit by firearms with the suppressor attachment will not know what direction the bullets are coming from. Also, Players will not be able to hear the gunfire unless they are in close range of the shooter.
- The suppressor, like all Tactical attachments, is seen by the player.
- The suppressor is visible to teammates and opponents.
- The suppressor stats are the same for all Primary Weapons.
Tips and TricksEdit
- The suppressor is not recommended to be used with the M1014, as it reduces the damage of all of the 14 pellets.
|Mods||High Explosive • Extended Clip • Recoil Pad|
|Ammo||Explosive Ammo • Incendiary Ammo|
|Tactical||Ammo Counter • Laser Sight • Flashlight • Suppressor|
|Optics||Iron Sight • Reflex Sight • Holographic Sight • Zoom x6 Scope • ACOG Scope • Zoom x4 Scope|