Since this thursday, as part of version 184.108.40.206, a new feature allows customizing weapon attachments. Here's the developers update (as posted by Dmage):
- Add attachments to your weapons that last the entire match (best of 10 rounds)
- Strategically unlock weapons and attachments as the match progresses
- Most attachments have both positive and negative effects
- Explosive and incendiary ammo now available
- Is there a weapon combination that is overpowered? Time to find out...
I've added this template, for adding an infobox for attachments articles, hopefully it's a good way for posting some info.
You can also find the attachments properties in the attachments JSON document.
What do you think about the new feature? Please leave a comment and let us know :)
Penguin-Pal (talk) 14:24, December 28, 2012 (UTC)